Blog

Your Monthly Horoscope: September 2019

The month of September has arrived and so have the bunch of festivities. With Ganesh Chaturthi gracing this month, here’s looking what Lord Ganesha has in store for each one of us.
Read More

Your Monthly Horoscope: August 2019

The month of August has come and so have the lovely monsoons. There is something very calming and promising about this season. The tranquil, the hope and the peace. So here’s running down what each...
Read More

YOUR MONTHLY HOROSCOPE: JULY 2019

July is here and just like the monsoon bringing in a breath of cool, soothing and refreshing breeze, with raindrops cooling the parched earth, here’s hoping that this month brings as much joy to ou...
Read More

YOUR MONTHLY HOROSCOPE: JUNE 2019

Yet another month begins and we have reached the half-yearly mark of 2019. The temperatures are soaring high and so should your spirits be. Scroll down to know what June has in store for you and al...
Read More

BAG IT!!!

Earl Wilson one said, “Feminists say 60 percent of the country's wealth is in the hands of women. They're letting men hold the other 40 percent because their handbags are full.” He couldn’t be more...
Read More

YOUR MONTHLY HOROSCOPE: MAY 2019

A fresh new month is here with a breeze of the fresh, summery air. Let’s unravel what our zodiacs have in store for us this month! While we may not be completely in charge of our future or destiny,...
Read More

YOUR HEALTH HOROSCOPE: APRIL 2019

April is the month of health awareness with April 7 being World Health Day observed globally addressing the rampant health issues and the need to adopt a healthy lifestyle. We often tend to neglect...
Read More

A STITCH IN TIME

Imagine walking into a store with the most enamoring outfits- lehengas with the right amount of embellishments and the perfect hint of glamour or salwar suits that swathe in trends and panache ever...
Read More